Happy New Year Everyone! 2018 came to NYC with the coldest celebration in 100 years.
We always prepare ourselves for the winter because we simply hate the cold weather and don't want to get sick. During the holidays, we go to shopping for our new jackets, a new pair of winter boots, gloves and yet, skin care products. No matter how we warm ourselves up from thick layers of clothes, this does not mean that our skin is safe from the cold. Why? because winter makes our skin dry which the skin gets aged at the most.
Before we go on, we need to understand a few factors on why skin care at home is significant, especially in the cold weather.
Why does the cold weather make your skin dry?
- The majority of times, dry skin occurs during the winter months because the humidity level decreases. Therefore, when the temperature and the outside air decreases, it gets cold and dry- in other words, the water in our skin (which it helps maintaining the moisturization on our skin) evaporates more quickly in the winter and makes your skin dry. In addition, indoor heating crucially dehydrates the skin because it steals moisture from the skin.
How can we prevent the dryness on your skin?
- It’s simple! Just keep in mind, Don’t forget to moisturize our skin every morning and night! Dedication is the key. The Meg’s All Day Good Skin Sheet Mask Bundle (AM & PM Mask) will help the skin from arid skin. Good Morning AM mask infused with Peppermint Leaf water which purifies and soothe stressed and tired skin from the dehydration of the skin from the heater. It is perfect for the morning time before the make-up. In addition, Good Night PM mask infused with Avocado Fruit Extract which helps with nourishing the skin while maintaining skin firmness. It consists of camellia sinesis leaf water, which it provides intensive moisture and elasticity to the skin at night.
How to use All Day Good Skin Sheet Mask
- Cleanse face and apply toner.
- Remove plastic film, and place the mask on the face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask, gently pat to absorb remaining essence.
Keeping skin healthy is significant for a youthful look!
Start your skin care today~